Highest Quality Danish Cookware and Utensils
Established in Denmark in 1956, Scanpan has earned worldwide recognition for its advanced, innovative cookware manufactured using environment-friendly processes. While the brand's success was initially founded on its non-stick pressure cast aluminium pots and pans, Scanpan has grown in over 50 years to include a range of high-grade bakeware, knives and accessories. In its commitment to superior quality, Scanpan stands behind all of its products with a lifetime guarantee.
Make Your Scanpan Cookware Last Longer
- Don't be shy! The Scanapan Ceramic Titanium non stick surface is stronger than many other coatings so vigorous cleaning can be applied.
- After use fill your pan with cold water and place it on a heat resistant surface. The non stick surface won't warp. This will create some steam and sizzle and is the first stage of removing fat residue.
- Sometimes it may appear that the non stick surface is not working the way it should. This is probably due to a food/oil residue build-up, which is easily removed by applying a paste of bi-carb soda and water then scrubbing your pan with a nylon scouring pad.
- To prevent scratching and general damage use paper towels in between stacked pots and pans, or spare cotton pillow cases as a cover to protect both the external and internal surface from other objects in the cupboard.
- Scanpan non stick cookware is oven safe to 260C (including lid). Refer to packaging of your purchase for specific details.
- Scanpan's surface is resilient: You can use metal tools, and while scuff marks will appear over time, this will not affect the performance of your pan.
- The key to successful cooking with Scanpan cookware is low to moderate heat. Avoid excessive high heat.
- Do not use aerosols. These oils may contain ingredients which could carbonise at relatively low temperatures. This may lead to an undesirable residue forming on the cooking surface, preventing the non-stick surface from doing its job.