- How do I place an order?
- How do I know if an item I ordered is on back order?
- Can I cancel or change my order?
- How can I check the status of my order online?
- Can I place an order from a foreign country?
- What forms of payment are accepted?
- How do I pay with PayPal?
- When is my credit card charged?
- Is my credit card and account information secure?
- Can I purchase a gift certificate online?
- How do I redeem a gift certificate?
- Is there an expiration date for gift certificates?
- What if I lose the details of a gift certificate?
- Browse the website and add any items you wish to purchase by specifying the quantity and clicking Add to Cart
- After you have added the last item you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, click Proceed to Checkout
- Log in to your existing account or create a new account
- Enter the shipping address
- Select the shipping method to be used to delivery your order
- Enter the payment type
- Enter the credit card details if you are paying by MasterCard or Visa
- Review the order details and click Submit Order if you are paying by credit card or Pay with PayPal if you are paying using your PayPal account
- If you are paying using your PayPal account, log into your account, ensure the order details are correct and submit the payment
Can I cancel or change my order? Orders can be cancelled or changed if they have not been shipped. Please be aware that orders are generally shipped within one working day, so it is advisable to call us on our toll free number (1800 669 608) as soon as possible when you want to cancel or change an order.
How can I check the status of my order online? You can follow the fulfilment status of your order from the My Account section of our website. You can also track the shipping status of your order at www.auspost.com.au/track.
How do I pay with PayPal? You will be transferred directly to your PayPal account once your order details are confirmed. PayPal payments can be in the form of credit cards, your PayPal account balance or a bank account linked directly to your PayPal account.
When is my credit card charged? When you place an order using a credit card, the total dollar amount is authorised by your credit card company at the time of your purchase. Once this amount is authorised, your credit card will be debited the total amount of the order and the funds held in a secure authorised funds account. The order is then processed and fully billed when it is shipped from our warehouse. At this point, the funds held in the authorised funds account are transferred to our merchant account.
If you place an order and change your mind before the order is shipped, the order can be cancelled and the funds held in the authorised funds account will automatically expire after 7 days and be refunded to your credit card. This is standard practice for most online retailers.
If your credit card is declined when placing an order then your order is automatically cancelled.
Is my credit card and account information secure? Kitchenware Direct is a safe and secure site. We have advanced SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption and authentication software in place to ensure that your credit card and account details remain secure.
Can I purchase a gift certificate online? Gift certificates can be purchased online. The recipient of a gift certificate receives an email with a link to Kitchenware Direct and a code to apply the gift certificate amount when they place an order. Gift certificates are always sold as electronic items, and are never shipped as physical goods.
How do I redeem a gift certificate? If the total amount of the gift certificate is not applied with the first purchase, the amount remaining is displayed with order confirmation, and the certificate code can be used again.
What if I lose the details of a gift certificate? Please treat gift certificates like cash, as they are non-transferable and non-refundable. If you lose the details of a gift certificate, we may be able to reissue you with the certificate code. Please contact us with your details and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Are rebates and redemptions available? From time to time we offer special offers of cash back or free gifts which are promoted by product manufacturers. Please note that we are not responsible for the fulfilment of these offers.